One of the best features of the new HTC Sense 3.0 UI is the ability to place shortcuts onto the HTC EVO 3D lockscreen. By default, the 4 icons that appear on the lockscreen are Phone, Mail, Camera, and Messages. But you can easily change those by following the step-by-step instructions below.
1. Click the MENU button from any of the home screens
2. Click the PERSONALIZE button
3. Select the LOCK SCREEN option
4. Click on the SETTINGS button
5. Tap the shortcut icon that you wish to change
6. Choose an app to assign to the shortcut
7. Click DONE
8. That’s it! Your lockscreen will now display the new app you assigned to the shortcut
Questions? Feel free to leave a comment below!
Latest posts by John A (see all)
- How to Bypass the Samsung Galaxy S4 Lock Screen Password - February 5, 2014
- How to Add Password Protection to Google Play Store App - February 1, 2014
- Improve Health and Fitness with FitBit on Android - January 12, 2014