One of the great things about Android is the ability to fully customize your device to fit your personality and style. There are so many different ways to customize your experience on Android… The quickest and easiest way that I have found is using an app by the name of GO Launcher EX. This free app gives you the ability to install hundreds of free Themes that will totally change the way your phone looks and feels. Since it is the Holiday season, I figured the best example would be to show you how to install a Christmas Theme on your Droid. I’ve included a video tutorial with this lesson so that you can follow along with me as I install GO Launcher EX app and the Christmas theme on my very own smartphone. I’ve also included some easy to follow step-by-step instructions below for those of you that want to skip the video.
Video Tutorial on Installing GO Launcher EX and Christmas Theme:
- Launch Android Market
- Search for “GO Launcher EX” and install this free app [Market Link]
- Then search for and install “GO Launcher EX Theme Christmas” by Alefox [Market Link]
- Return to the Homescreen.
- Click the MENU button
- Click on THEMES button
- Select the Christmas EX Theme
- Click APPLY
- That’s it! You should now have the Christmas EX Theme on your Android device
Like this theme? Feel free to search for more on the Android Market. You’ll find there are lots available to suit many different tastes. Have any favorite themes of your own? Share them with our readers by leaving a comment below. Hope you had fun with this lesson. Happy Holidays!
Latest posts by John A (see all)
- How to Bypass the Samsung Galaxy S4 Lock Screen Password - February 5, 2014
- How to Add Password Protection to Google Play Store App - February 1, 2014
- Improve Health and Fitness with FitBit on Android - January 12, 2014