Most Android phones require Root access and/or an app in order to be able to take a screenshot of your phone’s display. Well, that’s no longer the case for the EVO 3D! The latest update (Aug. 18, 2011) for the EVO 3D has provided the ability to take a screenshot easily without any third-party software! Follow the easy steps below to take a screenshot on your HTC EVO 3D.
1. Hold down the POWER button and then press the HOME button.
2. That’s it! Seriously, it’s that easy! You’ll see a message appear on the screen that says “screenshot saved to Camera shots”. You can then go to your Gallery app to see the screenshots that you have captured.
Now go try it out and start capturing some cool images of your Android screens! Leave us a comment if you have any questions.
Latest posts by John A (see all)
- How to Bypass the Samsung Galaxy S4 Lock Screen Password - February 5, 2014
- How to Add Password Protection to Google Play Store App - February 1, 2014
- Improve Health and Fitness with FitBit on Android - January 12, 2014