Most Android phones require Root access and/or an app in order to be able to take a screenshot of your phone’s display. Well, that’s not the case on the HTC Rezound! HTC was kind enough to provide the ability to take a screenshot easily without any third-party software! You heard correctly… no root or third-party paid app required. This method is totally free and simple! Just follow the steps below to start taking screen shots on your HTC Rezound.
1. Hold down the POWER button and then press the HOME button.
2. That’s it! Seriously, it’s that easy! You’ll see a message appear on the screen that says “screenshot saved to Camera shots”. You can then go to your Gallery app to see the screenshots that you have captured.
Now go try it out and start capturing some cool images of your Android screens! Leave us a comment if you have any questions.
Latest posts by John A (see all)
- How to take a screenshot on the Moto G (free – no app required!) - November 27, 2013
- How to Factory Reset and Wipe Data off the Samsung Galaxy S4 - November 23, 2013
- How to take a screenshot on the Nexus 5 (free – no app required!) - November 18, 2013