Do you have some pictures on your Droid that you want to share with friends and family? Who doesn’t?! That’s one of the best parts about having a built-in camera on your Android devices! Being able to snap photos from your smartphone with a click of a button is a great feature. And what’s even better is being able to easily share those photos. In this lesson, I show you a quick and easy way to share your photos via text message and/or email. Just click the “Read More” button below to watch the video tutorial and for some step-by-step instructions.
Sharing your pics via Text Messaging
- Click on your App Drawer (All Apps icon)
- Open the Gallery App
- Tap and long-press on a picture
- Tap “share”
- Select the method to share the picture (Messaging)
- Select a contact or manually type in a phone number
- Click on the Send icon
Feel free to leave a comment below if you have any questions!
Latest posts by John A (see all)
- How to Bypass the Samsung Galaxy S4 Lock Screen Password - February 5, 2014
- How to Add Password Protection to Google Play Store App - February 1, 2014
- Improve Health and Fitness with FitBit on Android - January 12, 2014