The Android Market can be a confusing place for beginners. This video tutorial is designed to provide you with a guided walk-through of the different areas available in the Android Market. I’ll walk you through the Apps & Games sections of the Market and explain the differences between each of the different categories. I’ll also show you how to easily search for Apps using the Search feature in the Android Market. My hope is to have you navigating the different areas of the Market in no time! After all, what good is that fancy smartphone of yours if it isn’t packed full of useful Apps?! Click the “Read More” button below for the video tutorial and some accompanying Tips & Tricks for navigating the Android Market…
Android Market Tips and Tricks:
- Click the “Menu” button on your device for extra options such as: Search, My Apps, Settings, Help, and Home
- Want to see what Apps you’ve already downloaded? Then launch the Android Market and click the “Menu” button on your device. Then click “My Apps”. This will provide you with a list of all your previously downloaded Apps. *Pro tip: You can also uninstall Apps from here!
- Want an alternative to the Android Market? Check out the AppBrain.com website. They have a very useful website for finding great apps. If you like it, you can also download the AppBrain app from the Android Market and you’ll be able to install apps via their website.
- Interested in what Android Apps I recommend? Then make sure to check out my “Android Apps of the Week!” section of the website here.
Have any questions? Let us know by leaving a comment below!
Latest posts by John A (see all)
- How to Bypass the Samsung Galaxy S4 Lock Screen Password - February 5, 2014
- How to Add Password Protection to Google Play Store App - February 1, 2014
- Improve Health and Fitness with FitBit on Android - January 12, 2014