Want to join the Droid Lessons Team? We are looking for contributors who are passionate about the Android platform and the mobile industry. Our website has grown at an astonishing rate and we are looking for some help to make this the best Android website on the interwebs!
NOTE: Excellent English is absolutely essential to be considered.
What we are looking for:
*Great writers who want to teach users about the Android platform
*Original content (no copying other web articles!)
*Giving our users the best how-to lessons, tips & tricks, news, and app reviews for Android devices
What You Will Get:
*Per-post compensation (using PayPal), depending on your experience
*Your own author account
*A link back to your site (if you have one)
*an author profile under each post
*Feedback and comments on the articles you write
*Best of all, you will become a part of our small team
NOTE: We are looking for dedicated contributors (not one time writers). We want someone to JOIN our team for the long-term.
*How-to lesson writer
*App review writer
How To Apply:
Contact us and tell us a little bit about yourself:
1. Why would you like to contribute to DroidLessons?
2. Which position would you like?
3. What is your experience? Have you ever contributed to a website before?
4. What kind of lessons would you contribute to the site? Do you have any ideas for lessons or articles?
Please make sure to include the answers to the questions above and a few samples of your work or ideas so that we can gauge your level of expertise. If you can’t follow those directions, then you won’t hear back from us. Good luck and we look forward to adding some new members to our Team!
Latest posts by John A (see all)
- How to Bypass the Samsung Galaxy S4 Lock Screen Password - February 5, 2014
- How to Add Password Protection to Google Play Store App - February 1, 2014
- Improve Health and Fitness with FitBit on Android - January 12, 2014